Schedule Your Free 30-Minute Consultation.
Navigating through a divorce is often an unbelievably complex process.
From having worked in this industry and having experienced divorce firsthand, we have built a system designed to offer structure, support, and success for our clients in the Saint Petersburg area. Many going through the process or facing the reality of divorce are unaware of the many services and solutions now available to them.
People often assume that they MUST start the process of divorce with a lawyer, but what questions to ask? How to choose one? Which type? Is hiring a lawyer the right first step for you?
An attorney’s attention is dedicated the letter of the law, the legal proceedings. A Certified Divorce Coach provides a pathway forward, to help guide you in determining how to achieve your goals.
Our coaches are YOUR guide, YOUR mentor, YOUR knowledge base, YOUR advocate, & always in YOUR corner.
You Are Not Alone!
People are often confused about how to begin the process of deciding on lawyers, coaches, counseling, and other divorce solutions. We know that having a complimentary conversation with our staff will answer many of your questions, and help you to make an informed decision about how our services are designed to help you achieve.
Our Divorce Coaches are here to help:
- When you are looking to protect your own and your family’s financial future during the divorce process.
- When you want to build a new home environment and safe space for your children after separation.
- When you are looking for a tried and tested action plan to help you gain control and achieve your goals in divorce.
- When you are looking for ways to manage and overcome the stressful transition of divorce and creating a new life plan.
- When you are confused about whether to hire an attorney, which one to retain, how to verify they are the right fit.
- When you are looking for help and guidance through the legal document and discovery process.
- When you are feeling alone and without anyone in your corner, during the court proceedings and judgments.
A Divorce Coach Who Is By Your Side Every Step Of The Way.
We provide tested systems that deliver a clear pathway to financial stability and equability, throughout and after the divorce process.
- We work with our clients to educate them on what new family dynamics may be like, and guide them through creating a new structure.
- We work with you to develop a clear and powerful action plan, designed to give you back control and let you be in charge of your future, and ascertain your goals.
- We provide an open and understanding environment to let you explore and begin to manage your stress, helping you to develop your best self.
- We have a network of attorneys and other professionals who specialize in various facets of divorce, and they can also assist with other required services in accounting and health professionals.
- We have process and procedures in place to help simplify the extensive legal requirements and provide detailed answers to the mountain of questions.
- We can act as your advocate during any and all court proceedings or help to prep you ahead of court dates, empowering and preparing you to overcome the stress or anxiety surrounding any legal proceedings.